Blog - New Car for Racing Clubs
New Car for Racing Clubs
There have been some changes to the racing clubs performed during the last few days, and more changes are coming soon.
From now there is not one but 2 different car bases. In addition to NSM - Nissan Micra-inspired carset new CLI - Renault Clio-inspired car is coming. It comes with 4 levels of chassis and many design items which are similar to all items we already had for NSM.
So we will have 2 options for the front, side, and rear of the car, 3 options for the roof and hood, and 4 options for wings.
New Card Sets
Adding a new car means it would be too difficult to build a car of one type therefore new Card Sets have been added. They have just one simple function and that is to exchange card parts suitable for one car type for the same part of the same level but for the other car type. These parts have only a visual effect on the car and do not affect car performance therefore these exchanges are for free.
Changes to the Challenges
Among new features for Racing Clubs, there will be an improved challenges system.
- option to set the number of laps in the race
- option to assign additional tyres sets which will be useful for very long races
- option to create 2 races event with the reverse grid
- option to make knockout qualification
Other Racing Clubs Improvements
Some more improvements are planned.
- revise effect of boost cards - boost cards should have a greater effect and minimize the disadvantage of young weaker drivers.
- club helmet for members
- correct car in club history
- moderate club forum by the club management
- better promotion of successful clubs
- nations cup style of races (weekly races with 1 participant per club)
- special Racing Club Races - 24 hours of Le Mans, Daytona, Nurburgring, 1000 miles of Sebring, 6 hours of Spa - always raced on the same day of the MRC season
- cards with LMS type of cars used only for special club races - 1 card means 1-time use for 1 car in the race, Other cars by the club will be the current club cars. 3 drivers per car.
Triple Crown of Motorsport
With adding the 24 hours of Le Mans race we will finally have the option to recognize the Tripple Crown of Motorsport achievement, which means the driver is the winner of 3 races - F1 Monaco Grand Prix, IndyCar Indy 500, 24 hours of Le Mans.